Music Award winning country dance band from Austin, Texas combining tried and true country classics with crowd pleasing originals penned by Fingerpistol front man Dan Hardick, who spends the remainder of his time time working as an advice columnist for The Austin Chronicle and being father to three amazing daughters and a precocious rat terrier that he describes as an “emotional distress animal.”
Rounding out the rest of Fingerpistol are:
- vocalist/aesthetician Meg “Amarillo” Bodi
- guitar God/fly fisherman Landis Armstrong
- drummer/aquatic scientist Jill Csekitz
- alternate drummer/creative visionary Andrew C. Gerfers
- bassist, band genius, and bush pilot Sam Wilson
- pedal steel guitarist and genuine country music legend Neil Flanz, who was inducted into the Steel Guitar Hall of Fame in 2016.
The Little Longhorn Saloon is now considered a Texas icon of the honky tonk scene. Some of the best country acts from Texas and the rest of the country have played here. It’s also the home of Chicken Sh&t Bingo. Any visit to Austin, Texas deserves a visit to the Little Longhorn Saloon. Beer, popcorn, setups if you bring your own beverage (no mixed drinks or wine) and good country music.
Get There Your Way